Monday, March 15, 2010

Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor stop ‘tweeting’

Upset and worried with the unrestricted flow of his forthcoming flick ‘Anjaana Anjaani’ being leaked out in ‘Twitter’, Sajid Nadiawala has banned his cast and crew from using the social networking site for the time being. As such, both the leading stars of the film, Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor, have been asked to stop tweeting.

Confirming the news, Sajid told a daily, “I actually took the decision to forbid my cast and crew from putting any information on websites after an incident that happened with Sajid Khan, my director of ‘Housefull’.

We were doing a photo-session with the film’s stars. We weren’t even finished and Sajid Khan had already put one of the pictures on the site. I was horrified. That’s when I decided it was time to make the confidentiality clause a legal issue in all my contracts.”

Sajid further added, “I remember when my father produced JP Dutta’s Ghulami, we’d stand outside Dharmendra’s van for hours waiting for him to emerge so we could see what he wore, how he styled his hair, what watch he had on, etc.

Today the stars volunteer all this information on the social networks even before the director takes his first shot. I think all of us need to make confidentiality compulsory for every film.”

So, no more tweeting for Piggy Chops and Ranbir for sometime from now on!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment