Monday, December 27, 2010

Hrithik Roshan: I got to hospital in time

Hrithik Roshan

Hrithik Roshan

Duggu was recently hospitalized for an allergic reaction from an antibiotic medicine. Hrithink Roshan said that he is much better now and he got to the hospital just in time and even a delay of 15 minutes would have proved fatal for our Greek God.

Hrithik said from the hospital, “It was an allergic reaction from the antibiotics that I was taking. Throat and lungs went into spasm. I came to the hospital just in time…all cool now. I am kept under observation for sometime.”

On Sunday evening, this reaction got so violent that his family got scared for his life. Hrithik was immediately taken to the hospital and an immediate check was carried out by a batch of doctors. An hour after his check, Hrithik sent an sms saying, “It was an allergic reaction. I got to the hospital in time. Fifteen minutes more it would have been fatal…lungs just closed…my voice box is affected.”

Now the entire family must be relieved and Hrithik is resting and recovering under observations. He said, “So finally I am in the hospital. Damn so much to do!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment