Friday, June 18, 2010

Srk-Akhi share a light moment in mid-air


akhi_srk

Who said two superstars can’t be friends??? All the rumours between Shahrukh Khan and Akshay Kumar took a back seat when the two stars met up on a flight to London and bonded like thick buddies. They joked and laughed and later tweeted about their mid-air experience.

Akshay wrote: “I flew back to London to join my wife and son for our summer holidays and I met Shah Rukh Khan on my flight! It was nice to know Shah Rukh feels as grateful as I am for being a part of our industry and how lucky we are.”

Shahrukh, too, enjoyed bonding with Akshay. He tweeted: “I had Akshay Kumar for company on flight. Was wonderful to be with him after so long. Laughed for hours. We always do whenever we meet. Happiness to him.”

Shahrukh was flying to London to shoot for his home production Ra.One and also attend the premiere of Raavan.

“It’s amazing I managed to chat more with my work mates on a flight than I do in the entire year” he wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment