Monday, February 22, 2010

Aishwarya fumes over reports of stomach TB

GUFT-aish

A leading web tabloid yesterday reported that Aishwarya Rai was suffering from stomach tuberclosis which is hampering her efforts towards conceiving,however Aishwarya yesterday sent a mail to the tabloid office blasting them for fabricating wrong stories about her.

Aishwarya Rai wrote in the mail, “I am completely shocked, appalled and extremely upset with the contents of the article. I completely deny the report. It is fabricated and false. It is very disappointing that your office did not even bother to verify this article with me, my family, my spokesperson or my office. I would think it only ethical and correct to get the person in question’s side of the story or verification before printing such news.”

Even Abhishek angrily tweeted on his social networking site and wrote, “You want to write and malign me or my father, I will take it. But the ladies of my home are off limits! They’ve gone too far this time….. I have never reacted to all the fabricated stories written by the media about me and my own. BUT THIS IS THE LIMIT!!!”

He further wrote, “As a husband and a man I’m shocked that one can talk so irresponsibly about a woman, that too…falsely!! On a personal note, as a husband I will not stand for such rubbish being written about my wife.”

Father-in-law Amitabh Bahchcan also vented his ire against the tabloid on his blog and wrote, “I am the head of my family. Aishwarya is not my daughter-in-law, she is my daughter, a woman, a lady in my house and home. If anyone will speak derogatorily about her, I shall fight for her till my last breath. If you have something to say to the men in the house, Abhishek or me, I shall bear it. BUT… if you shall make injudicious remarks on the women in my home, I shall not tolerate it !!!”

Guess, All izz Well with Aishwarya Rai. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment