Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday ShahidShahid

2hz46eo

Yes Folks! Shahid Kapoor becomes a year older today on 25th February ( At 29 he still looks quite young-I can see that jealous grin on your faces guys ;-) ). The chocolate boy of the film industry Shahid Kapoor arrived in this world on 25 February, 1981.

Shahid Kapoor is a true Piscean, who is deeply creative and artistic, which is topped by his enhanced intuitive abilities. Another important trait of Pisces, which is very well seen in Shahid, is that he is a great friend and a romantic partner. Well this was proved reasonably well with the way he his happy for his ex-ahem ahem and the way he was with her before they called it quits.

When Shahid is quizzed about his birthday plans, he says, “I’m a very private person but my friends will kill me if I don’t throw a party. As of now I’m still in the planning stages, so I can’t give you my guest list. I will have a great family dinner. I also want to spend a lot of time with my parents”

Hey Shahid here’s wishing you a great life ahead – Happy Birthday. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment