Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hrithik and Sussanne – Oh Toh Tweeet!

bbora1

Hrithik and Sussanne are probably looking to get back to their position of the ‘Perfect B-Town Couple’ post the rumors of Hrithik straying from his marriage for co-star Barbara Mori.

Now the couple is indulging in PDA on Twitter.

Hrithik welcomed wifey Sussanne to the social network, the 36-year-old actor wrote, “Friends, please welcome my wife, my friend, my lover, the coolest, the purest, the exotic SUSSANNE to twitterland !! Give LOVE tweeple!!!(sic)”

After being praised so profusely by her husband, the mother of two wrote back, “so inspired whn I c my Hrithik working.. has the eye of the tiger..no stoppin till he gets it perfect n only becoz he loves u all 2 much!!(sic).”

To which Hrithik replied, “stop it sussanne, stop complimenting me in twublic!! (but thanks, felt good) (sic).”

Mutual Admiration on Twitter huh! Oh Toh Tweet!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment