Monday, February 22, 2010

Genelia,John and Abhay promote LG mobiles

lgmobile

LG Mobiles has roped in Bollywood stars John Abraham, Genelia D’Souza and Abhay Deol to promote their mobile phones in India.

Talking about promoting LG mobiles, Genelia says, “LG mobile phones are trendy, stylish, funky and chic; just the way I am. It is an honour to be associated with LG mobile phones. The mobile phones are so conveniently designed that it makes it user friendly and simple to operate.”

John Abraham said, “I love the networking concept in LG phones. I believe in togetherness, sharing, networking and am a completely hooked on to these social networking sites which help me keep in touch with family and friends. The new range of LG phones makes it extremely convenient by offering whatever one needs and nothing which we don’t!! “

“I always stand for what I believe, Be it professional or personal life. Brand LG has always been a personal favourite and when I was approached for these elegant and stylish mobile phones, I was very excited.These phones come with the perfect bundle of offerings that any youngster would want and is a perfect fit with me!,” Abhay Deol.

It would be fun to see Abhay, John and Genelia in some funky LG mobile advertisements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment