Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kangana: Kiss with Dino was just a peck

F25-02b_0

Kangana: Kiss with Dino was just a peck

Kangana Ranaut has come out with a statement, after media went berserk splashing photos of her and Dino Morea kissing each other at Sanjay Dutt’s anniversary bash.

Talking the kiss, Kangana says, “I know Dino for a while now. We’ve met socially and even had a few laughs but to make it seem like there is something more is terrible.”

Kangana insists that her kiss with Dino was very harmless and is not passionate kiss as portrayed by the media.

When the talk shifts from her kiss to her relationship with Dino, she says, “I’m done with relationships.I have 10 movies to complete this year, and will perhaps take on another dozen next year. What I’m trying to say is that I’m completely swamped by work. I have no desire to get into another relationship. I’m done with those.”

Kangana also adds that she won’t date now, she will only marry, “Marriage is what it will be. I may marry three years down the line or perhaps even five years down the line. But I’m certainly not interested in the dating scene.”

Point taken Kangana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment