Friday, February 19, 2010

The new Coke-ad features Imran Khan

Imran Khan

Imran Khan

Imran Khan has stayed away from the endorsement segment for a very long time. Now, he will be seen in the new coca-cola advertisement as the new brand ambassador. Imran says, “This is actually the first and the only endorsement I have signed over a year and a half, since, I have joined the film industry. This was the only endorsement that I wanted to sign before they ever came to me.”

He continued saying, “I think Aamir has been endorsing Coke for 10 years now, and ever since I was a kid, I used to watch his ads. I have always considered Coca-Cola synonymous with refreshment and happiness. I am sure everyone will find the new Coca-Cola communication extremely engaging.” This new campaign will feature Kalki Koechlin, the actress of the movie Dev D. While talking about the concept of the ad, Imran said, “the entire concept of the film is about how Coke breaks the ice between two characters who might not have been together, if Coke was not there. What is really interesting in the ad is that we have used an imaginary bottle.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment