Monday, February 22, 2010

Big B and Aishwarya win DNA style awards

aish-large

The recently held DNA After Hours Style Awards awarded Aishwarya Rai Bachchan with a Iconic Beauty Award for her great fashion sense and Big B got the Eternally Stylish male award. The leggy actress couldn’t make it to the awards show as she was ill.

On receiving the award, she said, “I Thank DNA After Hours for being so generous. More than anything, I thank my fans and with all honesty, my parents. I’m what I am because of them and so I dedicate this award to the.”

Big B talking about the honor said, ” I feel very obliged that DNA After Hrs has given me this award. I am a little embarrassed because I don’t think I am deserving of it. But now that you have given this award I shall happily accept it. Wish you the very best DNA After Hrs.”

Congratulations Big B and Ash.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment