Friday, February 26, 2010

B-town celebrates Sachin’s double century

CRICKET-SAFRICA/

It was a very proud moment indeed when I saw Sachin Tendulkar become the only cricketer in ODI cricket history to make double century and our Bollywood folks also rejoiced and cheered Sachins performance on Twitter.Read below:

Shahid Kapoor: SACHIN u r truelly GREAT …….. Humbling to c him … Wat a player

Priyanka Chopra: Oh my god!Just read about sachins double century!Mannn!I slept thru it!! :( feel so proud to be born at a time when I can witness greatness!

Karan Johar: His name is TENDULKAR and he is a LEGEND!!!

Reitesh Deshmukh: HISTORY has been created by d Master . In future people will always remember where they were when SACHIN scored 200* runs. Atyanth abhimaan.

Vivek Oberoi: I’ve always said….”if cricket is a religion….sachin is god! Truly the GOD of cricket! WOW! the one record,the one milestone,the one EVEREST that was left…he has conquered it with dedication n grace!

Preity Zinta: Sachin ! You are my hero ! You make us so proud :-) Team India rocks because Sachin shocks the opposition !

Abhishek Bachchan: You make us proud SACHIN!

Kunal Kapoor: I finally know what god really looks like!! He is about 5″5, maharashtrian and plays cricket!! Tendulkar bapa morya

Congratulations Sachin you make India proud :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment