Saturday, February 20, 2010

Katrina Kaif: I want to win a Filmfare award

DSC_5860_0.preview

Katrina Kaif has been nominated in Filmfare 2010 Best Actress category for her performance in New York and she is hopeful of winning the award.

When Katrina was asked, who apart from herself should win the award, she said, “If I had to choose, apart from myself, I would choose Priyanka or Vidya. ‘Kaminey’ is one of my favourite films. And I loved Vidya in ‘Paa’. But why can’t I choose myself?”

Katrina further said that she will be happy if her movies win awards, she says, “Everybody wants to win. But I would want my movies to win. I am happy being nominated. I don’t want to go through that nail-biting experience of whether I am winning the award or not. As long as I am nominated, it is fine. And I am more than happy to be part of the event than winning any award. This is my second year at the Filmfare awards and I will be performing, too.”

When Katrina was asked about her boyfriend Salman Khan who has never won a Filmfare best actor award, she immediately said, “So please give me an award,” and the audience burst into laughter.

Do you think Katrina should win the Filmfare award for her performance in New York?

0 comments:

Post a Comment